Saturday, June 2, 2007

eff you, you hoe, i dont want you back

(that songs stuck in my head-edited and everything)

there were highs and lows for bre's house last night

by the time i was in bed though all the lows were hitting me and i couldnt sleep because i was actually crying-which was weird-cause it was not worth crying over-at all-thats just me i guess-a big fat baby.

im upset with a couple people right now..some people just dont understand-even when i put it right in there face-i lay it down exactly how it is-it goes in one ear-and before there is time to process-right out the other. idiots. seriously.

i have a bbq in a few hours-i need to shower-i smell like campfire.

i work at 3 technically but not going til 5-2 hours late isnt bad for an 8 hour day-we are going to be slammed.

im excited to work with bre and chris? idk about linds..i found her bra in my backseat today-it made me laugh.

im going to wash myself

No comments: