Friday, June 8, 2007

long

I'm at Mt spokanes graduation right now starts at 5 and then waiting here for meads which starts at 8-oh dear-good thing I have this phone to entertain me-my head is killing me-i took meds this morning and not too long ago-i even wore my glasses today nothing works-i just want to scream for Cassie and leave lol kels and bubba are sitting a couple rows in front of me-im going to regret not saying hello to ryan- McKenzie is a couple rows down to the left also. Jennifer is not fun company-i wish Daniel could have come. Emily just sat down with kels she has lost way too much weight. Ice been working out lately-i love it. I want to be a foreign exchange student. Discussion with Brian last night-pretty strange-well someone just texted me so I'm out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I cannot comment on this entry, really, because I do not know any of the people you speak of!

I'm only writing to thank you for taking the time to comment on a painting of mine. I really appreciate that.

Also, I relate to some of the things you say in your other posts !

-Rob