Monday, June 25, 2007

now walk it out

i dont remember what i said in my last post-but frankly i am too lazy to check.

just got back from the DQ-my last day was sat. and im already in there again.
to see bre
luckily chris was there too
and luckily sara wasnt

silverwood friday! im excitedddddd

i figured out what i want to do for my 18th:
drive to seattle with a few friends and stay in the westin-hopefully that would work-and just hang out-have a ball maybe :D

im not sure exactly who i am going to take though.. so far.. bre lol

i need to go camping soon

i wish my parents would just let me hang out with the guys.
like camp with some friends and if there were guys there that they would trust that nothing would happy-that isnt going to happen though. not for a while at least.

hung out with cassie last night-i really really wish there was something that i could do for her and kyle-but there really isnt much other than prayer.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i miss her.

i miss a lot of people-and now that i dont have a job i hope before i find a new one that i have time for old friends.

i want a job that i am going to have fun at
not looking good so far though.

the whiteboard in my kitchen that held my schedule is almost all white-
the bright red of my name
days of the week all shortened in green
and the faint blue streaks of my life.

i want friends. to keep.

im going to call mallissa soon

why do i feel so busy when i dont even have a job?!
yet i feel so bored.

No comments: