Wednesday, June 13, 2007

should have went to bed earlier

my sister woke me up and asked me to go upstairs with her-idk what was wrong with me but i flew up.
she said she had a bad dream and wanted to make sure jennifer was still here/ok.
weirdo.

when we went back downstairs she had the courtesy to tell me that she was hearing something from upstairs that sounded like it was dragging across the floor-obviously she does not take into consideration how my brian works! or maybe she doesnt really know-im scared to tell my family most of the time-im almost afraid theyll think im crazy? even though i think i am-and i wouldnt mind going to a crazy home hah

anyway-i stayed up thinking of 4 million different things it could be-but then i just convinced myself it was the computer or fridge-somehoe-and then i prayed asking God to be with me and to calm me so that i could get some rest-He did :D

so then i had to wake up at 8something and take jennifer to school-so now im up-and might just watch some music videos since i have cable now :]
not as cool as bre having a laptop n all but whatev-close second hah

<1+2
lol-colton and i used to do that when we were dating-thought of it ourselves :D

No comments: