Saturday, May 26, 2007

fri&sat

friday was actually a really good day.

went to math-same old i guess

went to youth group-i love those kids. three of the jr high boys did worship they did incredibly well. i was very hyper and dancing with some of my girls :D

the discussion was about Saul-i hear the same message twice a week hah-i really dont mind it so much though.

hung out with someone i usually dont with afterwards-she was sitting by herself-im glad that the kids dont give me "the look" when i come over-the scrunched eyebrows-the eye rolling-they smile-ask whats up-tell me im weird-joke with me-tell me about school-and their family-its harder to fit in with jr highers than you would expect.

anyway, afterward i went to the service station to watch zach play some jazz, it was nice, i got some reading in and had a small opportunity to socialize.

after the service station cas zach and i went to hollywood, rented dejavu-then to pita pit-saw ruthy-its been a while-havent really talked to him since freshmen (freshman?) year when i dated jordan. then went to zachs house and had a ball.

didnt get home til about 2ish-crashed.

this morning cas and i went shopping-i didnt get anything-im feeling very uncomfortable with myself again-good thing i cant vomit on cue.

went to work for 8 hours-was really not looking forward to it since the whole sarah thing.. but i ended up talking to her-idk why i couldnt really spit it out-but i did-good thing too-things are a lot better but i am still def. looking for a new job.

bre met mi padre today-i had break with both of them-it was fun-i took like 20something minuted instead of my 15 hah what are they going to do?-fire me?-please do.

id really like to work in a book store. in fact-im going to look right now for one.

im beat-im not used to closing at 11. summer is going to kill me.

i need another visit to seattle-hopefully my parents will let me go with linds-havent talked to them about it yet though.

i need some sleep

schedule for tomorrow:
>work (9-4)
>church (6-7) w/tyler?
-id like to explore churchs-even though i love mine-just for the heck of it.
>Bre's? (later)
sweet deal.

No comments: