Thursday, May 24, 2007

wow

got a headache right after math-actually took some meds and they didnt work.
went to pita pit-yum
then i went to work.. found out that brian got fired-absolute crap-i am very upset about it-and there are 1334562 reasons to why-messy. i feel really bad, and ill miss him muchos.

worked with linds and bre tonight, at first, as we were getting our mind off brian getting fired we were having a good time-we were laughing-but still working, things get done faster when you are having a good time-but then sarah went completely psychotic and was very upset with me for nothing.

she asked me to leave or make cakes.. made cakes til jacob came for my break (which made me happy) we sat with brian who was filling out job aps.

when i got off my break i went back to finish cakes-there was only like one more.

then returned to actual work-front was slammed but i was assigned to work in DT, so i went in there and was in the middle of making something and helping when sarah said, "hey do you want to cook or go home?" and i was like "are you kidding me?" so i left-talked to aaron in the parking lot-came home and had a bowl of cereal for dinner.
and just finished watching on the lot.

currently listening to joshua radin-he is incredible.

i miss being in a relationship. very much so.

i cut my thumb while making cakes, it bled.
i miss believing that a kiss would make it better.
is it love that cures the wound?

"i miss you more than i should, than i thought i could, i cant get my mind off of you."

1 comment:

Just Me said...

hey
so sarah sent me home like right after u.. whats her deal it makes me sooo mad...
im glad i could kinda help with the headache.. i love u and i kno i dont hafta try with u.. thats what i love about u

thanks for everything