Tuesday, May 29, 2007

story of my life (kind of)

sunday was a looooooooong night/morning.

dont worry-i def. stayed strong-and very proud of it.

there was a LOT of drama-i guess thats what you get when you put eight girls in a house together-its bad enough.. there are some things that shouldnt be mixed with that.

i sat on the couch most of the night/morning and watched movie after movie as i listened to girls in the next room screaming at eachother and then 3.7 min later laughing.

i might like this new boy.. but im not sure if he likes me-he thinks im cute though hah-i just dont want to get my hopes up about another guy.

chris said i was cute too.. like all night (monday), he makes me feel pretty :D

i work 6/7 days this week-wowza. hopefully it will make up for me going home early all the time.

Sun:9-4
Mon:5-cl
Tues:5-cl
Wed:12-5
Thurs:4-cl
Sat:3-cl

sweeeeeeeeet.

im taking bre out to lunch soon, and lindsey and i (and possibly chris) are all going to dinner (hopefully soon) i miss lindsey muchos.

i talked to jacob on sunday night.. we talked about when we broke up-it breaks my heart everytime i think about it-i dont think i can move on until i get a bf who was good as he was. whenever we talk about it and i say sorry or something he tells me he's over it-makes sense-its been a long time-but how is he over and and im not fully? im the one who ended it-i wonder if i hadnt-and he had-if it would be easier on me..probably.

ughhhhhhh
school today-math-did the homework this morning in my daily routine-
wake up at 930
do homework
eat something
take a shower
get dressed
do the hair/makeup
stall
school
work
home
eat sometimes
stall
sleep...

excitingggggggg

No comments: