Wednesday, May 23, 2007

blank stares

i didnt go to school today.
read a magazine for an hour instead.

went to work-we were slow-it was long.
got to see chris-he makes me happy :D

went to round table with the fam-had water

went to youth group

we sang "everlasting God"-probably the best song ever.
i love it muchos-it put me in a good mood.
i feel like i should spread my happiness that i get from God through my family-when im at home-but then i think of excuses like my family is just an argumentative family-excuses wont work. i should-but i dont.

went to applebees-had water
no one listens to me when im in a group.

this weekend isnt looking good so far.
friday-fuel-dont mind doing that actually.
i like that i can help kids grow closer with God-its a good feeling.

sat-work

sun-work, church, and bre's?

i miss grant a lot, im a really horrible friend, and if you happen to read this-i am so incredibly sorry-you have no idea.

my night has went from alright, to good, to pretty awful-im just in a really harsh mood right now, not great at all. im feeling like crap for the way that i am.. and then some..

i think i am going to start saving for a laptop instead of a new car.

No comments: